Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Seasons Activity

 Yesterday I started Dustin on a loose homeschooling schedule.  One of the first things we do is Calendar time and then talk about the weather.  For today, I printed off this great four seasons handout from the following website: http://www.prekinders.com/weather-seasons/ for our weather discussion.
 
 
I laminated the paper and placed sticky Velcro on one corner of each season.  Then, I made a laminated star and put sticky Velcro on the back.

 
We briefly discussed about the different seasons and talked about how it was currently Fall.  After we narrowed down which season it was, Dustin placed the star on the Fall picture.
 
 
I plan on doing this every morning so he can hopefully get a visual of the four seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment