Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Spice Drawer Makeover


I am almost complete with my spice drawer makeover . . . the only problem now is my drawer broke! 

 
I printed off these great labels at: http://www.theprettyblog.com/style-and-home/organising-storing-pantry/  There was an option for blank labels, so I used those and printed spice names on a separate sheet of paper.  Then, I cut them out and glued them onto my labels.

 
The website has more colors to choose from, but I just used the more neutral tones and threw in a few peach colors.  I don't know why, my kitchen doesn't have a single peach hue in site, but it was too pretty to pass up.

Before cutting out my labels, I laminated the entire sheet of paper.  I made spice labels before and they quickly got wet and stained.  So if you have a laminator, it might be a good idea to take that extra step.  If not, you can go on amazon and buy one for about 25 dollars.  Definitely worth it in my opinion!

Thanks for stopping by!  Now off to fix my drawer . . . or I may just wait for my husband to get home to do that.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting my spices to have a uniform look as well. You did a great job! And I like the bits of peach. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know, I've been slowly trying to organize my entire kitchen. I feel like there's never enough space. I loved your craft room by the way! I predict some amazing creations will happen in that room :)

    ReplyDelete